Join us for our 3rd Annual Benefit: "A Night of the Arts" on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:00pm. the Center will be transformed that evening as each room will host a different performance or demonstration.
- Bid on beautiful hand-made ceramics from our local artists
- Try your hand at making a work of art at one of our ceramics stations in our studios
- Return to your camp days by making your own party mask in our gallery and have your picture taken in our photo booth.
- Enjoy our actors performing a selection of scenes from plays that will be offered in our 2017-18 Theater Season (a sneak peak of the upcoming season).
- Help tell the story of Allens Lane Art Center by adding your story of how you became involved and check out our growing archive of photos and materials from decades gone past
- Plenty of great food and an open bar.
Your ticket purchase helps support the four core programs at Allens Lane Art Center: Summer Art Camp, Performing and Visual Art Classes, Gallery Exhibitions and Theater Performances.
HELP make our event a success by becoming a SPONSOR! All sponsors get free tickets to the event plus recognition on the invitation, on the lobby poster, on our website, facebook and our email newsletters! Sponsorships start at just $250. Learn more about becoming a sponsor here.
Regular Tickets are $50 per person with reservations (call with credit card information or use the form below).
- Did you ever take a class, show in our gallery, attend summer camp or act in one of our plays? Maybe you were a board member, volunteer or just came to one of our performances or receptions? If so, we appreciate your being a part of our story and would like to offer you our discounted Alumni Tickets for just $25 per person.
Online ticket sales end one day before the Benefit. There will be at-the-door tickets available.
- Online and phone reservations are non-refundable.
- Tickets are not mailed. Please give your name at the box office on the day of the event.
- You can make a reservation by phone or by submitting the request form below. Either way, you can consider it confirmed unless you hear back from us. All reservations made with the form below are sent an email confirmation. Please make sure to submit your correct email address and check your spam folder in case you haven't received it.
By Phone: call (215) 248-0546. If you are unable to speak to a live person, please leave the following information on our voicemail:
By Form: Please fill out the form below to make your reservation. Once you submit the form, a link will be provided to make additional reservations for other performances. *Required information: In order to use this form, you must supply us with your email address (otherwise the form will not work). If you do not wish to use your email address, please contact us by phone with your credit card information and we will be happy to make the reservation for you.
- Your Name
- Number of tickets
- Your phone number (with area code, please)
- Your email address (if available)
- We will contact you back to get your credit card number. Please do not leave you credit card number on our voicemail.