Our 2017 Sponsors (so far):
Larry Liss and Pam Branco
Mary and Steve Kurtz
Carrie and Curtis Parker
Brenda and Todd Abrams
Stahl Electric, Inc.
Judy and Ken Weinstein
Barbara Wallace & Associates, Inc.
John and Lucy Strackhouse
Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC
Fairmount Park Conservancy
Noël Butcher Hanley - Theater Committee
Lindsay Insurance Group
Valley Green Bank
Board of Directors 2016-17
Josh Kulick - President
Mary Kurtz - Vice President
Paula Kem - Treasurer
Margaret Ambler Salamon
Get your company name in front of our constituents and help support local arts by becoming a sponsor for our 3rd Annual Benefit: "A Night of the Arts" on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:00pm.
The Art Center will be transformed that evening as each room will host a different performance or demonstration. Guests will be welcomed to the center with a variety of activities including:
- Bid on beautiful hand-made ceramics from our local artists
- Try your hand at making a work of art at one of our ceramics stations in our studios
- Return to your camp days by making your own party mask in our gallery and have your picture taken in our photo booth.
- Enjoy our actors performing a selection of scenes from plays that will be offered in our 2017-18 Theater Season (a sneak peak of the upcoming season).
- Help tell the story of Allens Lane Art Center by adding your story of how you became involved and check out our growing archive of photos and materials from decades gone past
- Plenty of great food and an open bar.
We invite you to sponsor our 2017 Benefit. All proceeds provide support for our mission of making the arts accessible to our entire community by offering four core programs: Summer Art Camp for kids, Classes in Visual and Performing Arts, Gallery Exhibitions and a full Theater Season of Plays. All you need to do to become a sponsor is to contact us at 215-248-0546 or email us at email@example.com and let us know the level of your sponsorship and how you would like to be listed. We will invoice you for the sponsorship.
Sponsorship levels are:
- Presenting Sponsor - $5000 and above
Your name on the lobby banner on the day of the Benefit and all marketingÂ materials including invitations, the Benefit program and (10) tickets
- Gold Level - $1000 - $4999
Room sponsor - Your name on a sign in the room that you sponsor including invitations, the Benefit program andÂ (8) tickets
- Silver Level - $500 - $999
Your name on invitations and the Benefit program and (6) tickets
- Bronze Level - $250 - $499
Your name on the Benefit Program and (4) tickets
Your support of the Center's programs is vital to our efforts to keep the arts accessible to those who need it most in our community. Since 1953 Allens Lane Art Center has been a cornerstone of our very diverse and active community that makes the arts accessible to thousands of participants each year. Your Sponsorship of our Benefit will help get your name in front of our community to show that you too support our worthwhile efforts. Thank you in advance for your contribution. We look forward to seeing you on June 10th!
Purchase Tickets to this event here