Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all classes.
To register for classes, please use our Online Registration Form or you can print out our form (.pdf) and mail with check, money order or Mastercard/Visa number to the address on the form. If you have questions, call 215-248-0546 ext. 3. Classes will run only if enough students register. If you are registered for a class and it does not run, you will be notified of the cancellation and your class fee will be refunded. Otherwise, assume the class is running. Please pre-register! Registration deadline for all classes is 3 business days prior to the first class. Please note that some classes are run by other companies who do their own registration.
Tuition payments are due the 1st of the month and there is a $5 fee for late payments. Classes are not pro-rated and monthly tuition is always the same. All missed classes must be made up in another class.
Summer Session - Dance with Kim Williams
NOTE: Dance Program classes (instructor Kim Williams) run continously throughout the year.
At this time all summer dance classes are full and we are not accepting any additional registrations. If you are on the waiting list and a spot becomes available, you will be contacted.
7:00 – 8:45 pm: Teen & Adult Intermediate/Advanced Ballet IV (Advanced pointed class)
7:00 - 8:00 pm: Teen/Adult Beginner/Intermediate Ballet III
8:00 - 9:00 pm: Teen/Adult Jazz and Tap
10:00 – 10:50am: Toddler Tap & Ballet (ages 3 – 5) - This class is full but we are taking names for a waiting list. Please register your child on our online registration form to be placed on the list. Do not put in credit card information. Payment will be made once your child has been accepted.
*Students are placed in these classes by instructor
11:00 – 12:00 am: Ballet I & II (ages 6 - 9)
12:00 – 12:45 pm: Tap I, II & III*
1:00 pm – 1:45 pm: Jazz & Hip Hop (ages 8+)
1:45 – 3:15 pm: Balllet III & IV*
- Classes start September 10th and run continuously through early June. Students may join at any time.
- Work/Study Scholarships available. Please call for more information.
- Classes are not pro-rated; there are no refunds for missed classes. They must be made up in another class.
- Fees are due the first class of each month. There is a $5 fee for late payments.
- Girls Ballet – pink tights, black or pink leotard, and pink ballet shoes. (+tap shoes for tap). A class skirt in pink or black may be worn. No tutus or sequin costumes. Hair must be pulled back off the face in a short ponytail or bun.
- Boys Ballet – black stretch pants or tights, white T-shirt, white socks and black ballet shoes.
- Tap Class – leotard & tights and tap shoes.
- Jazz and Hip Hop – Any color loose fitting exercise outfit or dancewear with sneakers or jazz shoes. NO JEANS OR CLUNKY SHOES!
- Teen/Adult: Any color dancewear and ballet shoes. No baggy clothes.
- $45 per month for 1 class per week
- $75 per month for 2 classes per week
- $100 per month for 3 classes per week
Tap for Adults
Instructor: Timothy Yue
Develop your rhythmic skills with Philadelphia low, fast hoofing, which was created on the city's streets in the 1930s. This session we'll focus on great classic tap pieces from the Legendary LaVaughn Robinson, and blues from Howlin' Wolf. Especially useful for musicians. (Tap shoes required.)
Sundays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm Cost: $50 per month
Classes starts on September 12 and run continously throughout the year.
Register for this class